Wednesday 24 February 2016

The Great Harry Pub - Woolwich

Hiya!

So on Sunday me and my 2 other sisters decided to go out for dinner at our local JD Wetherspoon as everyone else was out.
Me and J decided to get a pitcher of strawberry daiquiri to share. It tasted nice as it didn't too much like alcohol but J said it was a bit strong for her.
I had the Hand-Carved Lamp Rump which was amazing! The lamb was nice and tender and the veggies wasn't over cooked; there was some crunch left in the veg and it was sweet tasting. The sauce which came with the lamb was so yummy!
Z had a kids meal of bangers and mash. He ate everything! I was so shocked as his very picky with his food. He took my mash potato as he ran out.
L had a Philly Cheesesteak Sandwich and she ate most of her meal up. She did leave the onion rings as she's not a fan of onion rings but J loved it. She said it was crunchy and not too oily. 
J had a Sweet Potato, Chickpea and Spinach curry. J loved her meal but she did find that the poppadums were salty.
Dessert. As you know I have a sweet tooth and thus I had to get a dessert. I was disappointed in this sticky toffee pudding as it was dry and chewy but the sweetness was just perfect.

It was such a good evening as it was so chilled out and it was so welcoming. The price wasn't at all bad as our meal came under £40 for 4 people including drinks.

What's your favourite pub meal?

TC
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment