Tuesday 16 February 2016

Valentines Day 2016

Hi!
So Valentines Day has come and gone and I hoped you all had a good Valentines weekend. S did an amazing job this year.

My flat is funny as you have to go down the stairs to get to my flat and he placed rose petals with tealights leading down to the living room which was very cute. 
I opened the living room to find the following picture..
I never knew he could be this romantic but it was a wonderful surprise. S had work so we didn't have a home cooked meal instead we got a Chinese take away.
We got a take away from Saikei in Greenwich. We normally go here for weddings and dim sum but we haven't had a take away from here before and I don't think we will ever again. Apart from the sweet and sour king prawns everything else tasted bland and greasy. The soft shell crabs wasn't even spicy nor was the ma por tofu. 
S didn't have time t get a dessert so I made a quick dessert whilst we sipped our champagne and talked. 

Click on the image above to see the recipe I used.

Hope you had a lovely Valentines Day 

TC
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment