Thursday 3 March 2016

LootAnime Equip Unboxing

Hiya!

Sorry for the late post but I recently subscribed to Loot Anime subscription box. There was different price plans for the box but I decided to choose the monthly rolling subscription so I can cancel my subscription whenever I want. It cost about $30 USD a month including shipping and contains a box full of anime related items, some of these products are also Lootanime exclusive which means that it was especially created for the subscription box.

I received the box roughly around the 15th of February and I loved it! I was a upset that I didn't know about this box earlier and missed out on the first 2 boxes.
This is a Kill la Kill T-shirt which is a Lootcrate exclusive and I just love it. I haven't seen Kill la Kill yet as I'm more into fantasy based anime/mangas but I will try and watch it.
Dragonball scanner. S saw it and claimed it straight away! I didn't get to open it as S wanted it but from what I can see from the box its a cosplay item.
Steins Gate manga volume 1. I love how they added a manga because I love collecting manga's but its so expensive so to be able to put a manga in is amazing especially volume 1 as I can decided whether to continue to collect the series or not and you get to read into the story.  
Another Loot exclusive. This amazing Kill la Kill tote bag. It contains images of the weapons used in the series as sketches and it just looks amazing.
Monster Hunter exclusive sword pen. It works. I'm not a fan of monster hunter and this pen is freaky. The sword is made from rubber and its just so rubbery. lol
Every month Lootanime adds a keyring which matches that months theme and I just love that its an exclusive design.
Hi-chews are fruit chew sweets from Japan. This particular flavour tasted amazing. The taste of Japanese grape flavoured sweets don't taste like UK ones as they sweeten theirs a lot more. I managed to finish the pack whilst writing this post lol.

Do you enjoy subscription boxes and if so which is your favourite?

Check out LootAnime.

TC
xx 


No comments:

Post a Comment