Monday 11 April 2016

M&S Cafe Lewisham

Hiya!

Me and J went to Lewisham to do shopping and we found ourselves starving! In Lewisham there's not alot of choice and it's very hard to find somewhere to eat as J doesn't eat chicken! After searching for an hour we found ourselves in M&S Cafe.

The Cafe is located in a tiny corner near M&S food court and everything from the cafe is from their food court.
Pot of Tea with a Mini Oat bite
Tea is a staple to my family and after a long day we always have a cuppa. We managed to get 3 cups of tea! The mini oat bite came with our tea and it was soooo good! I rushed to the M&S food court whilst our food was being made and was so upset that they ran out! I was so gutted but I did manage to get some other yummy bits. 
Jacket Potato with Chilli Con Carne & Salad
 The potato was soft and sweet and accompanied the chilli well as it was a bit salty. J isn't a fan of cherry tomatoes so I ate them for her. I poured the sauce over the tomatoes and couldn't get enough of it; It was tangy and sweet.
Shredded veg and beef bolognese
I was drawn to the this on the advertising board and it looked amazing but sadly I was presented with this. The veg didn't look as vibrant as the picture and the meat looked like it needed more tomato sauce. I took a bite at first and it tasted okay. It needed more salt and honestly a bit more flavour so I used the sauce from J's salad and poured it over the veg which gave it more flavour. 
Fruit Tea Cake
I've never had a tea cake before so I thought I'd order one and it taste just like a hot cross bun! I loved it as it contained a lot of raisins. I had it with and without butter and I prefer the buttered side as it tasted more sweeter.

I recommend coming here for a tea/coffee date but I wouldn't recommend coming here for the hot food as it is microwaved. The staff members are nice and very friendly so that's a plus. I love M&S salads and sandwiches so next time I will just get their sandwiches but I will definitely get the teacake!

What's your favourite meal?

TC
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment