Thursday 14 April 2016

First Choice Cafe Woolwich

Hiya!

After a night out nothing beats a fry up and in Woolwich there are lots of choices but one of my favourite places to eat is First Choice Cafe as the portions are big and the price is amazing. 
I love the staff there as they're always smiling and so friendly. 

Homemade Shepherd's Pie 
This was alot of food! I didn't finish it all as there was too much but I couldn't stop eaten! The shepherd's pie contained more mash potato than meat and it was a bit dry. I loved the veggies especially the roast potato! The potatoes were sweet and full of flavour.
Grill Burger
S ordered a Grill burger and somehow managed to finished it all! He liked his meal especially the egg as it was cooked to his liking. He likes dipping things into the yolk.

What's your hangover cure?

TC
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment