Tuesday 5 April 2016

Aqua Mediterranean Bar and Grill - Blackheath

Hiya!

So sorry for the lack of posts.

S and I visited Aqua Mediterranean Bar and Grill in Blackheath for our anniversary. We was lucky enough to be able to book a table as it was very last minute. As soon as we entered we was greeted by a sea of smiles. The staff member took us to our seats and even offered to move us as I was feeling very cold at the particular table. He took our coats and came back with the menus.

Cypriot Meatballs
I was lucky enough to get a meatball as S ate it all! The sauce was very rich and tasty. The meatballs was very flavoursome. I should of ordered a portion for myself!
Hot Tiger Prawns
The prawns was sweet and juicy. I liked them but it was missing the spiciness and also it did lack flavour.
Special of the day
I couldn't remember the name of this but it was so delicious. I loved the tomato sauce and started dipping my prawns into the sauce. It was tangy but it left a sweet after taste.

250g Rib Eye Steak
S loves his steak's so he ordered the rib eye. His not a fan of mushrooms so I ate it and I love it! Bursting of flavour and the red onion marmalade was so mouth watering. S loved his steak (medium cook)! He said it was soft and juicy.
Pan Fried Fillet of Seabass
The seabass was cooked perfectly. The meat was soft and light whilst the skin was crispy; I normally don't eat fish skin but this was so good! I loved the white wine sauce as it wasn't to rich and it worked very well with the clams, seabass and asparagus. I loved my except for the potatoes as it did taste a bit like plastic on the outside but the inside was sweet and soft.

Warm Chocolate Brownies
The brownie worked perfectly with the vanilla pod ice-cream. The mixed berry compote was very tangy but I loved how there was red berries as it gave a lot of flavour once you bite into it.

I would love to go back and try more of their yummy food especially the seafood as I love how fresh the seafood was. It was such an amazing night and it was made better by the staff; they're so welcoming and friendly and made me want to stay there and not leave! lol 

Check out www.aquabarandgrill.co.uk  for more information.

TC
xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment