Friday 22 April 2016

Barry M Coconut Infusion Nail Paint Review

Hiya!

Finally a post that's not about food! lol! 

I am so excited to share with you Barry M Coconut Infusion Nail Paint! I ordered all 9 colours from Superdrug as they had an offer on where you can purchase the set for £25! These polishes are infused with coconut water and coconut oil which hydrates and nourishes the nails. 
I absolutely love how pigmented they are and that there's a range of colours from nudes to spring/summer shades. They kept to the classic BarryM bottle but changes the lid which is like a shiny bronze; it kind of reminds me of the skin of a coconut.
I tested out surfboard and I wasn't too happy with this formula. The others painted well and was smooth and easy to apply but with this shade I found it very thick; I'm not sure whether it was just the bottle I had so I will purchase this shade to see. I painted 2 coats of this colour and it came out well; the finish result was shiny and smooth but best of all was that it didn't have a strong smell which is what I look for in polishes as Z can't stand the smell.

I wore this for about 3 days before it started chipping but it was only small chips so I just filled in the small chips to make it last a little longer. I'm not 100% that the polish worked but it did something to my nails as my nails have become stronger! Normally by now my nails would chip with my polish but even pressing down on them is tough. I followed the instructions and painted the polish straight on so that the coconut oil and water could start working and maybe it did. I'm not saying it absolutely worked but it did something. 

What colour do you love for spring?

TC
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment