Monday 7 March 2016

Kaspas Catford

Hiya!

Happy Mother's Day!!

As a treat we went to Kaspas in Catford for dessert. Yum!

Z got a Chocoholic. They called this a sundae but it came in an Italian wafer basket. There was a scoop of chocolate ice cream and a scoop of caramel ice cream. It says that you get a scoop of vanilla ice cream but you get a whip of ice cream which just tastes like milk. Z doesn't normally eat nuts but he loved it! There was  alot of chocolate syrup but it was mainly on the plate so he gave up scooping it off the plate. There was also a chocolate cup filled with even more ice cream!   
S got the Strawberry Delight Waffle. It was a waffle topped with fresh strawberries, chocolate shavings and drizzled with chocolate syrup. The waffle was nice and warm and soft.
S got a Banaoffee and Nutella crepe. S loved her crepe and also paid extra to add M&Ms.
C had the Bananaberry crepe. It was a crepe topped with banana slices and fresh strawberry slices. She didn't enjoy her dessert as the chocolate syrup was very bitter.
I ordered a slice of Ferrero Rocher cake. I asked about it as it wasn't on the menu but the girl behind the counter had no idea what was in it and I thought I'd take a chance on it but I was so wrong. The butter icing was not sweet, the chocolate was stale and between the sponge layer was a thin layer of cherry liquor and it just tasted wrong! It tasted very alcoholic! Z loves Ferrero Rocher and luckily I didn't give him any. I didn't manage to finish it! I did finish the ice cream as I did have to pay extra for it. 

What's you favourite dessert? 

TC 
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment